Dr Justin Kwong will be performing the Minor Surgery within the practice. Patients should first be reviewed by either Dr Justin or one of the other Doctors and, if suitable, will then be arranged to have a Minor Surgical Procedure performed. You should go to the Reception to book in for the suggested procedure.
Referrals can also be made by other GPs.
List of Minor Surgery Procedures
A wide range of procedures can be performed under local anaesthesia and listed below are some examples:
- Drainage of abscesses
- Removal of foreign bodies e.g. timber, glass etc
- Stitching of wounds
- Excision/cryotherapy of skin lesions
- Excision of sebaceous cysts
- Excision of ingrown toenails
- Joint injections
- Insertion and removal of Implanon (contraceptive implant)